Matthew Wimpelberg schreef op 2018-05-28 00:30:
I have ovirt 4.2.3.5-1.el7.centos installed and am unable to cleanly
reboot the host machine.  The only way I can reboot is to press and
hold the power button which causes an unclean shutdown of the engine
vm.  I can upload logs if necessary I'm just not sure where to upload
them to.
Is the engine VM still running on the host when you try to reboot the host? Because if thats the case then I would suspect that it wouldn't work because of mounts and/or locks. Can you migrate the engine to another host and then try to shutdown the problematic host or is it an AllInOne install?

Could you explain a bit more how your setup is done?

Regards,

Joop