On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm with oVirt 4.2.3 (upgraded from 4.1 and compatibilities set to 4.2)
> I have a CentOS 7 VM.
> I correctly uploaded an iSO image to the disks of a data storage domain
> (iSCSI).
> Now in web admin portal I select the VM, then the 3 dots in top right,
> then change cd
> I'm proposed with the [Eject] line and into the dropdown I see the two iso
> images I have uploaded up to now.
> I select an image and then OK
>
> I get a window with title "Operation canceled" and content
> Error while executing action Change CD: Drive image file could not be found
>
> Do I have to edit any setting in my VM to be able to connect an ISO image
> this way?
> Or other things to check?

Only me with this problem?
I verified that on another 4.2.3 environment with NFS based data domain I
can upload an ISO and then attach eto a CentOS 7 VM without any problem.
Can anyone test if it works for him/her on block storage domain (iSCSI or
SAN) so that eventually I'm going to open a bug for this problem?
Thanks,
Gianluca