I just did not know where to look for the errors, I now see that it is telling me it is failing on this package "collectd"

So when I go to my host and I run *yum list collectd *I see that collectd is available to install via EPEL repos. _/Note: I did not setup this cluster not sure if epel is normal./

So looks like my problem here has to do with the epel package being available and being newer?

Thank you all.