Hi,

Over the past few weeks i have had a number of Windows VM Disk start showing
up as corrupted.  I Attempt to boot into recover mode and run the normal
recover tools (chkdsk, sfc /scannow, etc.) Unable to repair with status 50.

Looking through Ovirt, i do not see any thing in the logs.  VM is Running
off a gluster replica 3 volume.  The corruption does not seem to be isolated
to one specific gluster volume.  I have also seen corruption with an NFS
Volume.  Issue seemed to start after moving from a Centos 7 Install, to a
Ovirt Node image.

I have mainly seen corruption with Windows 10 Images, but a couple of
2003/2012 server OS's as well.

Where would be the best place to start looking at why the VM HD's are
getting corrupted?

Thank You,

Bryan Sockel
Systems Administrator
o: 817-601-3222 ext: 233    e: bryan.soc...@mdaemon.com

MDaemon Technologies
Simple Secure Email

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server