I currently have a NFS server with decent speeds.  I get about 200MB/s
write and 400+ MB/s read.

My single node oVirt host has a mirrored SSD store for my Windows 10 VM,
and I have about 3-5 VMs running on the NFS data store.

However, VM/s on the NFS datastore are SLOW.  They can write to their own
disk around 10-50 MB/s.  However a VM on the mirrored SSD drives can get
150-250 MB/s transfer speed from the same NFS storage (Through NFS mounts).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could try to speed up the NFS
storage for the VMs?  My single node ovirt box has a 1ft Cat6 crossover
cable plugged directly into my NFS servers 10GB port.

Thanks!