Seems like the persistent configuration was erased and VDSM restored an
empty config, therefore, removed ovirtmgmt.

At 2018-07-29 22:07:29,037, the persistent config existed at:
/var/lib/vdsm/persistence/...
But when VDSM (or the whole host?) was restarted at 2018-07-29 22:17:21,558
, it was no longer there and therefore ovirtmgmt was erased.
I could not see any hint on why the persistent config was erased.

I think that the easiest way to restore the host is to just define dhcp
manually on the eno1 interface and re-add the host from Engine.