Hello list!

I have been trying to rename a disk alias that defaults to
"some_template_name-Disk1" to something more logical by using ovirtsdk4 (in my
example to "vm2_disk_0"). On the list itself, I saw a couple of examples for
older version of SDK. Basically, I am trying to create a VM and then update its
properties, notably "alias" attribute that can be found in types.Disk. The
first portion of the code works well (vm provisioning), but second one (alias
update) does not, causing the TypeError exception. Obviously, I am doing
something wrong here. I have spent most of the time trying to figure out how to
actually do this. I would kindly ask for some hint.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Branimir

*******************************

# create a vm
vms_service = connection.system_service().vms_service()

vms_service.add(
    types.Vm(

        # --- vm name
        name='vm2',

        # --- vCpus
        cpu=types.Cpu(
            topology=types.CpuTopology(cores=2, sockets=1)
        ),

        # --- memory
        memory = 512*1024*1024,

        # -- oVirt cluster
        cluster = types.Cluster(
            name='cluster_1',
        ),

        # -- template to use
        template = types.Template(
            name='centos7-tmplt-compute-node-v1'),

        # -- boot device
        os =
types.OperatingSystem(boot=types.Boot(devices=[types.BootDevice.HD])),
    ),
)

# update the vm in terms of disk name
vm = vms_service.list(search='name=vm2')[0]
vm_service = vms_service.vm_service(vm.id)

updated_vm = vm_service.update(
    types.Vm(
        disk_attachment = types.Disk(alias='vm2_disk_0')
    )
)