Hi,

I'm using it, but it's far from the production;( but for manual
cloning the VM it's good.

Righ now there at least 2 bug openend

https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus/issues/35
Certificate on the  https://openbacchus.com is expired, but you could
simoy comment that part in installation playbook.

https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus/issues/30
The backup on 4.2.5 do not work. We have also patch,I need to submit MR.

        Peter

On 23/08/2018 05:13, Wesley Stewart wrote:
> I'm an idiot, it was selinux
>
> setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect true
>
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2018, 10:19 PM Wesley Stewart <wstewa...@gmail.com
> <mailto:wstewa...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I am trying to get Bacchus installed:
> https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus
>
> It seems he has upgraded to installing via an ansible playbook.  I
> can get this to run all the way through, hopefully NGINX either
> ends up responding with a "Gateway error" or it will give me the
> default nginx landing page.
>
> I have tried with a RHEL7 and CentOS7 VM, as well as in a
> CentOS\systemd docker container, all of which having about the
> same amount of luck.  I was just curious if anyone else has gotten
> this to work recently.

> Archives:
> https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/message/STC6P3SX
M6SQ4EYTWJJSEHY5WRPUWMOQ/