Thanks; I guess I didn't mention that I started there.

The virsh list shows it in state running, and gluster is showing fully
online and healed.  However, I cannot bring up a console of the engine VM
to see why its not booting, even though it shows in running state.

In any case, the hosts and engine were running happily.  I applied the
latest updates on the host, and the engine went unstable.  I thought, Ok,
maybe there's an update to ovirt that also needs to be applied to the
engine, so I ssh'ed in and ran yum update (never did find clear
instructions on how one is supposed to maintain the engine, but I did see
that listed online).  A while later, it reset and never booted again.

-JIm