Hi Gianluca,

I really don't think it should.

I've re-created that scenario - I didn't go as far as to stop the
engine, but stopped *all* of the ovn stuff running on it - and despite
that, the flows on the host were unaffected, and traffic kept flowing.

Could you provide the output of 'ovs-ofctl dump-flows br-int' *before*
and *after* engine is shutdown ?

Also outputs to 'ovs-vsctl show' and 'ovs-ofctl show br-int' . Also
before and after engine-shutdown.

All of the above on the host where the VMs are running.

Another question; is the OVN network you created an overlay, or is it
attached to a physical network?

Regards,
Miguel