Hello,
I want to deploy ovirt (hosted engine) and gluster on three servers. I have thought about a configuration but I'm not sure that it's the most suitable one.
All the servers have 2 ten gigabit Ethernet nic.
I read that, am besten,  I must dedicate one nic for the storage and another one for the system.
So I will have two netnork address space :
- for the system : 192.168.176.0/24 with a gateway configured
- for the storage : 10.255.255.0/24 without a gateway

Inside my hosts file on all the server I will have :
192.168.176.1 server1
192.168.176.2 server2
192.168.176.3 server3
10.255.255.1 gluster1
10.255.255.2 gluster2
10.255.255.3 gluster2

When I start the gluster deployment I will use gluster1, gluster2 and gluster3 name. And after the gluster deployment during  the hyperconverged setup I will use server1, server2 and server3 name.

May I have your opinion about this deployment  ?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Florent LORNE