I got a notice that our Atlassian Jira 7.1 introduce was EOL, and I should
refresh. I read the particular refresh rules, (for example, making a
reinforcement of the database). In any case, the procedure was a total fiasco
which required two server reboots to get it settled - the overhaul notes
neglected to say that the Postgres database ought to be refreshed past 9.1,
while Debian 8 stays on 9.1.

I think I recuperated the framework. Jira discovers its introduce dir once
more, it discovers its home catalog once more, it discovers its database once
more (counting our issues and essentially, our usernames and passwords).
Regardless I have to physically begin it, as the init content doesn't work. In
any case, I don't surmise that is the issue.

Presently while we can sign in to Jira once more, there's a little issue. We
had connected FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo and Confluence to Jira. In Jira I can
see that I am as yet an individual from bamboo-administrator and intersection
heads. With the goal that bit looks half OK, FishEye/Crucible is absent.

Be that as it may, the "Application Links" for all connected applications are
broken, and I can't sign in to any of those. There appear to be 2 related
issues:

On account of FishEye/Crubile, there are 5 clients characterized, out of the 10
we have in Jira. Those simply happen to be non-administrator accounts. Most are
from representatives that left, and those records are obviously crippled in
Jira. Subsequently, I can't sign in any longer. Also, I can't include myself
(Starter Edition restrain).

On account of Bamboo and Crucible, I can't sign in either. The Starter Edition
restrict is the 10 clients, same as Jira https://goo.gl/bwWJRi, so this can't
be indistinguishable issue from FishEye/Crucible. Bu I can't see which clients
are known to Bamboo promotion Crucible without signing in.

Bamboo shows that are robotized fabricates are as yet running, so it too
approaches its database. A snappy psql to be sure demonstrates all databases to
be available. Also, Bamboo's USERS table contains ONLY bamboo-administrator,
while Jira demonstrates me as an individual from bamboo-administrator.

My doubt, yet that is just a hunch, is this is identified with some "OAuth"
setting for application connecting. There is an "Investigate" interface on the
connected application page, however it just gives "OAuth investigating guide -
Page Not Found"

I do have root access to the Linux have, so I can settle things from the order
line. What do I have to do to re-empower logins to the connected applications
given that I can't login to them specifically?