Nir,

Thank you for your email. We will go with option 2 (staying on 3.x).
Question - can you only have one ISO domain? Is that why I don't have the
option of creating a new ISO domain while there is one in the cluster?

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 x128 | mste...@telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue