Hi Hari,

It would be best to create a venv(virtual environment) as follows:

python3 -m venv ovirtsdk

Then while in ovirtsdk venv directory you can use pip to install the
following packages:

- ovirt-engine-sdk-python==4.2.9
- pycurl==7.43.0.2

Install these packages using:

pip install ovirt-engine-sdk-python==4.2.9 pycurl==7.43.0.2

Then, when you run your code use,  ovirtsdk/bin/python yourcode_py

Let me know if this works for you!

On 11/13/18 4:37 AM, Hari Prasanth Loganathan wrote:
> Also, If I downgrade the
>
> pip install ovirt-engine-sdk-python==3.6.9.2
>
> then I get this error : ImportError: No module named ovirtsdk4
>
> Thanks,
> Hari
>
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:57 AM Hari Prasanth Loganathan
> <hariprasant...@msystechnologies.com
> <mailto:hariprasant...@msystechnologies.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Brad,
>

>       ovirt-engine-sdk-python 4.2.9
>
>     It is running in the non-ovirt environment. No Ovirt Packages are
>     installed in this.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Hari
>

>     On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 2:50 AM, Brad Riemann
>     <brad.riem...@cloud5.com <mailto:brad.riem...@cloud5.com>> wrote:
>
>         What version of the sdk are you using? Are you running this on
>         an non-ovirt server/workstation? Can you list out the packages
>         installed for **ovirt** ?
>

>         Brad Riemann
>
>         Sr. System Architect
>
>         Cloud5 Communications
>
>         brad.riem...@cloud5.com <mailto:brad.riem...@cloud5.com>
>

> DISCLAIMER- *MSysTechnologies LLC*
>
> This email message, contents and its attachments may contain
> confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
> actually intended. If you have erroneously received this message,
> please permanently delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you
> are not the intended recipient of the email message,you are notified
> strictly not to disseminate,distribute or copy this e-mail.E-mail
> transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
> Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
> incomplete or contain viruses and MSysTechnologies LLC accepts no
> liability for the contents and integrity of this mail or for any
> damage caused by the limitations of the e-mail transmission.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Valentin Bajrami
Target Holding