Thanks, I'll look into it though I am hoping to migrate the whole system to
new hardware and updated version in coming weeks.
Last night I copied the engine vm image to a simple kvm host and loaded up
the image and ran the xfs_repair on /var which fixed the problems it had
then copied the image back over to ovirt and it started up.  Little lengthy
but it got me back up.

*David Gossage*
*Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator*
*Office* 708.613.2284