> After create data center,cluster try install the host in ovirt engine it show
> the error
> "Hosts has no Default Route" but both the Engine and Ovirt node ping. At same
> time try Register Ovirt Node to Ovirt engine It shows "Please provide valid
> oVirt
> engine fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and port (443 by default)" but i am
> use
> hpervisor.eipl.com with port 443
Check the host, does the ovirtmgmt bridge have the management ip or does one of
the physical interfaces? I used to see this when i was trying to automate the
setup of the host, for some reason the ovirtmgmt bridge never setup correct out
of the box and thus never took the management ip which is why it thinks there
is no default route.