Hello all,

because using an export domain is deprecated i deleted my export domain and use
now a data domain instead. I used the export domain for complete image backups
of my production virtual machines. By using now a data domain its even more
comfortable because i can clone a snapshot directly on my backup data domain.

But there is a (small?) inconvenience:
I cannot "unregister" the cloned snapshot and i dont want to see them all the
time in the "Virtual Machines" list. For the moment i use a bookmark in the
"Vms:" filter. After detaching the domain the VMs are away, reattaching brings
them back for possible "Import VM".

Is there a possibility to set the cloned VM directly to this "unregistered"
state without detaching and reattaching the complete domain?

Best regards,
Robert