Hello,

sry for my bad english.

I have just bought the NVIDIA Grid K2 and want to passtrough the vGPU to
several VMS. But i am not able to manage this.
I need the driver for Guest and Host, but can not download it. On the official
Site of Nvidia there are only drivers for XenServer and VMWare.

This Nvidia-Site tells that there is support for Ovirt (RHEV) and K2
(https://docs.nvidia.com/grid/4.6/grid-vgpu-release-notes-red-hat-el-kvm/index.html
 )

Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is there any possibility to run
Grid K2 in Ovirt with vGpu (or Host Device Passtrough?)

Furthermore if I do "vdsm-client Host hostdevListByCaps" on the Host , i do not
get any mdev markers like described here:
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/install-guide/appe-Preparing_a_Host_for_vGPU_Installation.html

Many Thanks
Volrath