Il giorno ven 18 gen 2019 alle ore 10:05 Jorick Astrego <jor...@netbulae.eu>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> We're switching from Centos 7 hosts to oVirt node ng (tried 4.2.7, 4.3rc1
> and 4.3rc2) and after adding them to oVirt (currently on 4.3rc2) the
> ovirtmgmt interface is always out of sync.
>
> Tried synching the network and refresh capabilities. I also tried removing
> ovirtmgmt from the interface and adding it to a bond, then I get this error:
>
> Cannot setup Networks. The following Network definitions on the Network
> Interface are different than those on the Logical Network. Please
> synchronize the Network Interface before editing network ovirtmgmt. The
> non-synchronized values are: ${OUTAVERAGELINKSHARE} ${HOST_OUT_OF_SYNC} -
> null, ${DC_OUT_OF_SYNC} - 50
>
> I can setup the bond at install so the ovirtmgmt will use it so I can use
> the host, but I'm hesitant to do this in production as I cannot change the
> interface anymore.

Thanks for the report Jorick, adding some people for investigating on this
issue.
Did you open a bug to track this? If I understood correctly this affects
ovirt-engine from 4.3.0 rc2 with ovirt-node-ng both from stable 4.2.7 and
from pre release rc1 and rc2 right?
Did you see same issue with engine 4.2.7 and node-ng 4.2.7? If not, seems
to be a regression in ovirt-engine.

> Regards,
>
> Jorick Astrego
>

> Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,
>
> Jorick Astrego
>
> *Netbulae Virtualization Experts *

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>