On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 8:24 AM Juhani Rautiainen
<juhani.rautiai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Now that I have engine and nodes on 4.3 level I'm stuck on upgrading
> the CPU type.  What is the correct way to solve this problem?

So it seems that I have to reinstall the whole cluster because usually
the silence means that there is no solution. As it currently stands I
don't see any other way. I made bugzilla entry about the problem
(1672859). This problem has been discussed shortly on this list 2016
but probably nobody bothered to do the bug report back then. Makes
upgrading hardware bit pointless if you can't use new CPU features.

-Juhani