On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 4:59 PM Mariani Alberto
<mariani.albe...@libero.it> wrote:

> It seems as always my bad luck's sight is 20/20...

I actually think you can retry now:

[root@e66c37a9472b /]# yum install
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release43.rpm
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, ovl
ovirt-release43.rpm                                        | 9.8 kB  00:00:00
Examining /var/tmp/yum-root-VsnEAY/ovirt-release43.rpm:
ovirt-release43-4.3.0-1.el7.noarch
Marking /var/tmp/yum-root-VsnEAY/ovirt-release43.rpm to be installed
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package ovirt-release43.noarch 0:4.3.0-1.el7 will be installed
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

 Package              Arch        Version             Repository
      Size
Installing:
 ovirt-release43      noarch      4.3.0-1.el7         /ovirt-release43
      14 k

Transaction Summary
Install  1 Package
Installed:
  ovirt-release43.noarch 0:4.3.0-1.el7

Complete!
[root@e66c37a9472b /]# yum list openvswitch
Available Packages
openvswitch.x86_64             1:2.10.1-3.el7
ovirt-4.3-centos-ovirt43

That is the correct build.

Only bad thing about it, is it has dpdk support disabled; we're
waiting on a new build w/ dpdk support.

Please confirm that you managed to upgrade.