Yes that is correct.  I don't know if the upgrade to 4.3.1 itself caused
issues or simply related somehow to rebooting all hosts again to apply node
updates started causing brick issues for me again. I started having similar
brick issues after upgrading to 4.3 originally that seemed to have
stabilized, prior to 4.3 I never had a single glusterFS issue or brick
offline on 4.2