On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 12:39 PM Ales Musil <amu...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> simply "select * from network where provider_network_external_id is not
> null" should do the trick.

Thanks. As you can see one of my queries detailed no values:

> engine=# select
>> provider_network_provider_id,provider_network_external_id,provider_physical_network_id
>> from network;
>>  provider_network_provider_id | provider_network_external_id |
>> provider_physical_network_id
>>
>> ------------------------------+------------------------------+------------------------------
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>>                               |                              |
>> (9 rows)

anyway:

engine=# select * from network where provider_network_external_id is not
null;
 id | name | description | type | addr | subnet | gateway | vlan_id | stp |
storage_pool_id | mtu |
vm_network | provider_network_provider_id | provider_network_external_id |
free_text_comment | label
 | qos_id | vdsm_name | dns_resolver_configuration_id |
provider_physical_network_id
----+------+-------------+------+------+--------+---------+---------+-----+-----------------+-----+-
-----------+------------------------------+------------------------------+-------------------+------
(0 rows)

engine=#

One more question. Suppose the problem caused any stale vnic on any vm,
previously atached on OVN, is there a way to see at db level?
Currently I only have 4 VMs and "network interfaces" in web admin gui
doesn't show any OVN, but I would like to crosscheck also at db level,
because I think in previous config before doing damages I has some on OVN.

Thanks,
Gianluca