As much as efforts are being made to make Orchard Road a smoke-free zone, there
are still other areas for the National Environment Agency to consider (Warnings
for lighting up in no-smoking zone to end, March 30).

I was at Orchard Towers with a friend a few days ago, and I was shocked when I
realised that people were smoking at every floor of the building.

They were doing so openly inside an air-conditioned mall, an act which was
prohibited a long time ago. https://www.kingsgame9.com

The only place where there was no smoking was, surprisingly, inside the pubs
themselves.

When I asked a staff member working at one of the pubs, he said that it was the
norm.

How can such things be happening right under our noses without any action being
taken?