People today share everything on social media, like their daily activities, the
food they eat and their locations.

However, they do not realise that they are inadvertently giving people
information about themselves or their situations. For example, if someone posts
a picture of himself leaving the country, he is essentially letting everyone
know that his house will be empty. https://www.nana1004.com

Social media has also increased the amount of online scams, as information can
be easily replicated without people realising it is fake. We should be more
cautious and think twice about what we post online.