I've having to rebuild an environment that started back in the early 3.x days.
A lot has changed and I'm attempting to use the Ovirt Node based setup to build
a new environment, but I can't get through the hosted engine deployment process
via the cockpit (I've done command line as well).  I've tried static DHCP
address and static IPs as well as confirmed I have resolvable host-names.  This
is a test environment so I can work through any issues in deployment.

When the cockpit is displaying the waiting for host to come up task, the
cockpit gets disconnected.  It appears to a happen when the bridge network is
setup.  At that point, the deployment is messed up and I can't return to the
cockpit.  I've tried this with one or two nic/interfaces and tried every
permutation of static and dynamic ip addresses.  I've spent a week trying
different setups and I've got to be doing something stupid.

Attached is a screen capture of the resulting IP info after my latest try
failing.  I used two nics, one for the gluster and bridge network and the other
for the ovirt cockpit access.  I can't access cockpit on either ip address
after the failure.

I've attempted this setup as both a single host hyper-converged setup and a
three host hyper-converged environment...same issue in both.

Can someone please help me or give me some thoughts on what is wrong?

Thanks!

Todd Barton