Hi Guys,

I've converted my lab from using 802.3ad with bonding>bridged vlans to one link with two vlan bridges and am now having traffic jumping to the gateway when moving VM's/ISO/etc.

802.3ad = node1>switch1>node2
801.1q = node1>switch1>gateway>switch1>node2

I assume I've setup the same vlan style, though this time I used the gui on the initial host install... setting up the vlans with their parent being eth0.

Hosted-engine on deploy then creates ovirtmgmt on top of eth0.11 ...

Switch is tagged for vlans 10 & 11. Including a PVID of 11 for good measure. (Gluster is vlan 11)

I'd expect the traffic from node to node to be going from port to port like it did in 802.3ad, what have I done wrong or is it using the gui initially?

This is how the current setup looks:

/var/lib/vdsm/Persistent/netconf/nets/ovirtmgmt:
{
    "ipv6autoconf": false,
    "nameservers": [],
    "nic": "eth0",
    "vlan": 11,
    "ipaddr": "10.0.3.11",
    "switch": "legacy",
    "mtu": 1500,
    "netmask": "255.255.255.0",
    "dhcpv6": false,
    "stp": false,
    "bridged": true,
    "gateway": "10.0.3.1",
    "defaultRoute": true
}

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ovirtmgmt:
# Generated by VDSM version 4.18.13-1.el7.centos
DEVICE=ovirtmgmt
TYPE=Bridge
DELAY=0
STP=off
ONBOOT=yes
IPADDR=10.0.3.11
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=10.0.3.1
BOOTPROTO=none
DEFROUTE=yes
NM_CONTROLLED=no
IPV6INIT=no
VLAN_ID=11
MTU=1500

Thanks!!

IMPORTANT!
This message has been scanned for viruses and phishing links.
However, it is your responsibility to evaluate the links and attachments you
choose to click.
If you are uncertain, we always try to help.
Greetings helpd...@actnet.se