Hello oVirt guru`s!

My Hosted Engine VM located on a dedicated LUN FC Storage.

I do daily data backups (on NFS share) with the command:

/usr/bin/engine-backup --mode=backup --scope=all --file=$BcpFileName.xz
--log=$BcpFileName.log --archive-compressor=xz --files-compressor=None

However, I don't know what would be the correct procedure to recover, because
in different manuals outline the various steps.

For example, there is information that I have to do configure postgresql (with
password from file files/etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-database.conf)
before restoring (engine-backup --mode=restore):
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/admin-guide/hosted-engine-backup-and-restore/

And at the same time, in another document, there are no such steps:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-virtualization/4.0/single/self-hosted-engine-guide/#sect-Restoring_SHE_bkup

What should be the correct procedure for the recovery of Hosted Engine 4.0 ?

IMPORTANT!
This message has been scanned for viruses and phishing links.
However, it is your responsibility to evaluate the links and attachments you
choose to click.
If you are uncertain, we always try to help.
Greetings helpd...@actnet.se