On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:00 PM Adrian Quintero <adrianquint...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sac,
>
> 6.-started the hyperconverged setup wizard and added*
> "gluster_features_force_varlogsizecheck: false"* to the "vars:" section
> on the  Generated Ansible inventory :
> */etc/ansible/hc_wizard_inventory.yml* file as it was complaining about
> /var/log messages LV.

In the upcoming release I plan to remove this check. Since we will go ahead
with logrotate.

> *EUREKA: *After doing the above I was able to get past the filter issues,
> however I am still concerned if during a reboot the disks might come up
> differently. For example /dev/sdb might come up as /dev/sdx...

Even this shouldn't be a problem going forward, since we will use UUID to
mount the devices.
And the device name change shouldn't matter.

Thanks for your feedback, I will see how we can improve the install
experience.

-sac