Ok I have tried reinstalling the server from scratch with a different name
and IP address and when trying to add it to cluster I get the following
error:

Event details
ID: 505
Time: Jun 10, 2019, 10:00:00 AM
Message: Host myshost2.virt.iad3p installation failed. Host
myhost2.mydomain.com reports unique id which already registered for
myhost1.mydomain.com

I am at a loss here, I don't have a brand new server to do this and in need
to re-use what I have.

*From the oVirt engine log (/var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log): *
2019-06-10 10:57:59,950-04 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
(EE-ManagedThreadFactory-engine-Thread-37744) [9b88055] EVENT_ID:
VDS_INSTALL_FAILED(505), Host myhost2.mydomain.com installation failed.
Host myhost2.mydomain.com reports unique id which already registered for
myhost1.mydomain.com

So in the
/var/log/ovirt-engine/host-deploy/ovirt-host-deploy-20190610105759-myhost2.mydomain.com-9b88055.log
of the ovirt engine I see that the host deploy is running  the following
command to identify the system, if this is the case then it will never work
:( because it identifies each host using the system uuid.

*dmidecode -s system-uuid*
b64d566e-055d-44d4-83a2-d3b83f25412e

Any suggestions?

Thanks