Hello,

in a home lab with only one puplic IPv4-Adress is the Port 443 a very precious
one.
The installation of oVirt 4.3 on a single node/host with bare metal installed
CentOS works well. (oVirt Cockpit and local installed engine added after
installation of Centos 7.6).

But it is more difficult to change the port from 443 to maybe 4443 the save the
port 443.
The change in:
- /etc/httpd/conf/conf.d/ssl.conf
- /var/lib/ovirt-engine/jboss_runtime/config/ovirt-engine.xml
and
- disable selinux
- add 4443 to public with firewall-cmd

It does not work... now I see is more difficult than I think before...
A port redirection at the edge route  from <public-IPv4>:4443 to
<private-IPv4>:443 does also not work, because the links points all to  the
standard https adress without a port number.
Is there a way to change the default port 443 of oVirt engine to a other port?

Many Thanks in advance!