Hi,

I have enable multi-queue feature on nic card and I am getting normal
throughput as 26 Gbps.
But when I am trying throughput test with IPsec I am getting only max
1.5Gbps. After looking at CPU usages, it is free more than 50%, I am not
getting why low throughput in ipsec case.

Below are my trial:
2nd, I tried to distribute multi-queue interrupt on mult-cpu but got same
result.
3rd, I tried nic passthrough and enable RSS, I got good throughput and CPU
usages.

Please help me to understand how to increase vnet performance for VM. And
also suggest me about ovirt setting.
I have also seen some presentation in google around virtio-crypto but as I
am using Guest and Host OS as centos 7.3, I can't use virtio-crypto device.

Thanks,
~Rohit