I think I'm getting closer.

It seems the snapshot of the VM did not get deleted and that might be the
problem.

Can someone give me a hint how to remove the snapshot as I get an error:

Cannot remove Snapshot. The following disks are in ILLEGAL status:
uyuni-OS-Disk1 - please remove them and try again.

Yet, removal of the disk cannot happen as I got:
Cannot detach Virtual Disk. The disk is already configured in a  snapshot. In
order to detach it, remove the disk's  snapshot.

This seems like 'Catch 22' .

Best Regards,