Hi Guys,
I tried to upload an ISO, and from "chrome" it's just "paused by system" from
the beginning
>From "Firefox", it started to upload, but after 0.5 hour it becomes "paused by
>system" too.

I suspect it's the certificate issue, but I installed the certificate. [I'm
working with Windows 10]

Can you please tell me it this is the issue ?and if yes, how can I solve the
Cert issue ?

I'm just stuck here, so thanks in advance !

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/logo/Cisco_Logo_no_TM_Indigo_Blue-RGB_43px.png]

Ron Baduach
Lab Staff
rbadu...@cisco.com<mailto:rbadu...@cisco.com>
Tel: +972 9 892 7004

Cisco Systems, Inc.
32 HaMelacha St., (HaSharon Bldg) P.O.Box 8735, I.Z.Sapir
SOUTH NETANYA
42504
Israel
cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html>
 for Company Registration Information.