Am 08.08.19 um 07:49 schrieb Scott Dickerson:

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 11:06 AM Sharon Gratch <sgra...@redhat.com <mailto:sgra...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Hi,
    @Scott Dickerson <mailto:sdick...@redhat.com>,  the session logout
    issue for VM portal 1.5.3 was handled in the following PRs:
    https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui/pull/1014
    https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui/pull/1025

    Any idea on what can be the problem?

That is very strange.  We saw a problem similar to that where, when web-ui is starting up, the time it took for the app to fetch the "UserSessionTimeOutInterval" config value was longer than the time it took to load the auto-logout component.  In that case the value was considered to be 0 and auto logged the user out right away.  That issue was dealt with in PR 1025 and the whole login data load process was synchronized properly in PR 1049.

I need some additonal info:
  - The browser console logs from when the page loads to when they're logged out
   - the "yum info ovirt-web-ui"

I'll be able to better triage the problem with that info.

Thanks to all for replies. I sent the requested info directly to Scott Dickerson.

Matthias