OK - so if I understand correctly - now that everything is moved off of the
Master, I can put it into maintenance mode and this will cause a new Master
election - am I prompted for the new master or does it select another
available data domain?

Thanks

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 x128 | mste...@telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue