On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 1:28 PM ada per <adap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am also attaching a screenshot of  the host network setup. Apparently the
> hosts can see the external networks and they get synchronized properly. Is
> there a chance that the issue might be from open-stack security? i disabled
> the port sec though
>
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 2:12 PM ada per <adap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> unfortunately I get the following error when running the playbook.
>>
>> TASK [ovirt-provider-ovn-driver : Configure OVN for oVirt]
>> ****************************************************************************************************************************************************
>> fatal: [threatrealm3.sec.ouc.ac.cy]: FAILED! => {
>>     "changed": true,
>>     "cmd": [
>>         "vdsm-tool",
>>         "ovn-config",
>>         "192.168.1.21",
>>         "ovirt-provider-ovn"
>>     ],
>>     "delta": "0:00:02.993452",
>>     "end": "2019-10-09 14:09:57.555302",
>>     "rc": 1,
>>     "start": "2019-10-09 14:09:54.561850"
>> }

Here you should run with ovirtmgmt as network name - from your
network's screenshot, I think that's the correct thing to do.

This basically specifies on which network will OVN set up its overlay.

Also, it's important to make sure that the IP you're using as
"ovn_central" - 192.168.1.21 -  is the ovirt-engine IP address on the
network you're passing as argument - ovirtmgmt.