I guess nobody has an idea about this one ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov
    В неделя, 13 октомври 2019 г., 00:31:15 ч. Гринуич+3, Strahil Nikolov
<hunter86...@yahoo.com> написа:

  Just a short update,
I have checked the other node (that has not been reinstall +deploy) and it also
has the same error:ovirt-ha-broker mgmt_bridge.MgmtBridge ERROR Failed to
getVdsStats: No 'network' in resultSo this one is not related to reinstalaltion
of the ovirt host.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

    В събота, 12 октомври 2019 г., 23:10:35 ч. Гринуич+3, Strahil Nikolov
<hunter86...@yahoo.com> написа:

 Hi All,
After a host reinstall + deploy (UI -> Hosts -> Management -> Reinstall) I see
the following error in the ovirt-ha-broker :
ovirt-ha-broker mgmt_bridge.MgmtBridge ERROR Failed to getVdsStats: No
'network' in result

Anyone got an idea what is it going about ? Should I worry about that message ?
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov