give a try to [ https://awx.wiki/ | https://awx.wiki/ ] based on rpms and not
docker if you want to test this feature, it rocks.

De: "Gianluca Cecchi" <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
À: "Nathanaël Blanchet" <blanc...@abes.fr>
Cc: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Envoyé: Jeudi 28 Novembre 2019 19:17:12
Objet: Re: [ovirt-users] AWX and error using ovirt as an inventory source

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 5:33 PM Nathanaël Blanchet < [ mailto:blanc...@abes.fr
| blanc...@abes.fr ] > wrote:

Le 28/11/2019 à 17:15, Gianluca Cecchi a écrit :

BQ_BEGIN

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 4:59 PM Nathanaël Blanchet < [ mailto:blanc...@abes.fr
| blanc...@abes.fr ] > wrote:

BQ_BEGIN

Hello gianluca,

I reported this issue a long time ago (march of 19) in an unofficial rpm awx
project

[ https://github.com/MrMEEE/awx-build/issues/72 |
https://github.com/MrMEEE/awx-build/issues/72 ]

But I see that it is marked as closed....

BQ_END
It's marked as closed for the unofficial RPM project only, not with the regular
container deployment.

BQ_BEGIN

BQ_BEGIN

All related RHV/ovirt stuff (not only dynamic inventory, but all ovirt* ansible
module) fail because of the version of pycurl (worked before 7.19)

BQ_END

You mean inside awx container, correct?
See below my comments, as I know almost nothing about venv concepts... sorry

BQ_BEGIN

What you need to do is create a py2.x venv then recompile latest pycurl with
nss support like this:

    * # /opt/rh/rh-python36/root/usr/bin/awx-create-venv (-e
/var/lib/awx/venv/) -n ovirt

BQ_END

I have to run this inside awx container as user root? Can you explain the
syntax? I get error because of the parenthesis...

BQ_END

sure inside the container, parenthesis are the default parameters so you can
use an other path:

/opt/rh/rh-python36/root/usr/bin/awx-create-venv -n ovirt -p 2

BQ_BEGIN

BQ_END

BQ_END

In my awx container I don't have
/opt/rh/rh-python36/root/usr/bin/awx-create-venv and don't have awx-create-venv
at all in any path.
Not in container based on image ansible/awx_task:9.0.1 nor in container based
on image ansible/awx_web:9.0.1

Gianluca