On Wednesday, 11 December 2019 16:37:50 CET Dominik Holler wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:21 PM Pavel Nakonechnyi <pa...@gremwell.com>
>

> > Are there plans to introduce such support? (or explicitly not to..)
>
> The feature is tracked in
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1782056
>
> If you would comment on the bug about your use case and why the feature
> would be helpful in your scenario, this might help to push the feature.

Great, thanks, added a comment.

> > Is it possible to somehow manually configure such tunneling for existing
> > virtual networks? (even in a limited way)
>
> I would be interested to know, how far we are away from the flow described
> in
> http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/stable/tutorials/ovn-ipsec/ .
> I expect that the openvswitch-ipsec package is missing. Any input on this
> is welcome.

Could you direct me to the part of oVirt system which handles OVS tunnels
creation?

It seems that at some point oVirt issues a command similar to the following
one:

`ovs-vsctl add-port br-int ovn-xxx-0 -- set interface ovn-xxx-0 \
 type=geneve options:csum=true key=flow options:remote_ip=1.1.1.1`

I was not able to identify were the corresponding code is located. :(

When I tried to do a bad thing, manual deletion of such tunnel interface:

`ovs-vsctl del-port br-int ovn-xxx-0`

it was immediately re-created or just was not deleted.. Still have to
experiment with that..

--
WBR, Pavel
 +32478910884