Hello everyone,

when I create a host via Ansible role "ovirt.infra" I get an error that power
management is not enabled (red exclamation sign in the UI). My vars in the
playbook look as follows.

hosts:
        - name: delirium
          address: delirium.home
          cluster: Matrix
          public_key: true
          power_management_enabled: true

Why is power management not enabled?
What is it used for and how do I enable it with Ansible?

I am trying to create a storage domain as follows.

storages:
        vmdata:
          domain_function: data
          state: present
          data_center: Matrix
          localfs:
            path: /vmisos
          host: delirium.home
        vmisos:
          domain_function: data
          state: present
          data_center: Matrix
          localfs:
            path: /vmdata
          host: delirium.home

However I get the following error.

msg: Fault reason is "Incomplete parameters". Fault detail is "StorageDomain
[storage] required for add". HTTP response code is 400.
An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use
-vvv. The error was: Error: Fault reason is "Incomplete parameters". Fault
detail is "StorageDomain [storage] required for add". HTTP response code is 400.
failed: [delirium.home] (item={'key': 'vmisos', 'value': {'name': 'isos',
'domain_function': 'data', 'state': 'present', 'data_center': 'Matrix',
'localfs': {'path': '/vmdata'}, 'host': 'delirium.home'}}) => changed=false

What is "storage" here? I don't see "storage" as parameter in
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/ovirt_storage_domain_module.html#ovirt-storage-domain-module.

Kind regards
skrzetuski