Hello Paul,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 3:46 PM <p.stanifo...@leedsbeckett.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello I was testing the ovirt-provider-ovn which was working but at some
> point  seems to have stopped.

Sounds like the ovn-controller on the hosts has a problem.

Please ensure that the ovn-controller is running on all relevant hosts.
If it is running and not working, can you please share the
ovn-controller.log with us?

Do you have any idea, what happened to the point in time it stopped working?
I heard similar stories already multiple times, but in the past, the users
just restarted ovn-controller and all hosts and it was working again,
but it would be helpful to understand why it was stopped, to prevent
this from happening again.