Il giorno gio 30 gen 2020 alle ore 16:20 Derek Atkins <de...@ihtfp.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the general availability of
> oVirt
> > 4.3.8 as of January 27th, 2020.
>
> First, congrats on the release.
>
> Quick question.  My engine is currently running 4.3.6.  My host is still
> at 4.1.x.  I was planning (this weekend) to just yum upgrade the host
> system to bring it up to 4.3.x.
>
> Is it okay for the host to be at 4.3.8 while the engine is still at
> 4.3.6?  Or must I upgrade the engine to 4.3.8 first?

I would recommend to upgrade engine first, but host upgrade should work
fine being engine already at 4.3.
I would recommend to use the engine for upgrading the hosts. It can use the
cluster upgrade ansible role (
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible-cluster-upgrade/blob/master/README.md)
and save you some time.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>*Red Hat respects your work life balance.
Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*