Hello,

I have not used this script myself so I don't have a resolution for you,
however I recently wrote an article regarding a simple method to backup
oVirt VMs using ansible without the need of any complicated software or
proxy VMs involved. Here is the link to the article if it's helpful to you:
https://blog.silverorange.com/backing-up-ovirt-vms-with-ansible-4c2fca8b3b43