What version of ovirt are you running? What is your storage domain, nfs or
gluster? Using libglfapi? How full is your storage domain? If it’s gluster,
what type is it and how full are all the bricks?

Have you tried stopping and restarting them? Not ideal, but may get you a
running system again.

Are there other VMs which continue running without trouble? If so, do these two
do heavy disk IO?

good luck,

  -Darrell