I upgraded from 4.3.8 to 4.3.9. Before the migration, I could manually migrate
vm's and also it would automatically load balance the hosts. Now I cannot
manually migrate and I have one server with no vm's and 2 with several.
If I put a host into maintenance mode, it will migrate the vm's off to other
hosts, but before I noticed it would move vm's around to load balance and now
it does not.
Not sure if this is a bug or not.
How it happens:
When I right click on a vm and click migrate, the migrate screen flashes on
screen then disappears. Same behavior if I highlight the vm and click the
migrate button at the top of the vm screen.
It's not critical, but something that needs corrected.
Any help or advice is very much appreciated.
Thanks.