On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 10:40 AM Shani Leviim <slev...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Gianluca,
> I'm working on master 4.4 and I didn't run into this one.
>
> well

Was the second disk shareable?

No,  both first disk and second disk dedicated to that VM

In the case of editing a shareable disk, you first need to shut down all
> the VMs that disk attached to.
>
> Also, editing the VM attached disks should accrue one by one, as you can't
> edit them both at once (the edit button should

be grayed out).

Yes, sure. I select the line of one disk and then "Edit" button

> For a deeper look, can you please attach screenshots and UI+engine logs?
>

> *Regards,*
>
> *Shani Leviim*

I was trying to reproduce now in similar ways not able to create the
problem.... I will search for logs

Gianluca