On April 1, 2020 5:28:35 PM GMT+03:00, eev...@digitaldatatechs.com wrote:
>https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_virtualization/4.2/html/self-hosted_engine_guide/troubleshooting
>

>It should tell you the steps to take to troubleshoot your deployment.
>

>Eric Evans
>
>Digital Data Services LLC.
>
>304.660.9080

I'm not very pleased of this article.
Last time I needed to fix my HostedEngine, I couldn't find anything useful.
Looking into retrospection ,  If I knew  how to attach a rescue media and boot
from it  - it would take no more than 10 min to fix it - way faster than to
restore from backup.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov