On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 1:26 PM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hey Gianluca,
>
> You can use 'hosted-engine' do define your modified config file and once
> the engine is up and running - it should update the OVF on the shared
> storage.

Ok, how?

> Also, there is a workaround - you can define the HE manually using virsh ,
> but it requires more work - like creating the vdsm network, create symbolic
> links on the node you want to power it up, etc.

I'd prefer the other outlined approach above.

> What is the reason behind your will to modify the engine ?

Because I'm testing oVirt 4.4. beta4 and for some reason the engine vm
takes a cpu feature tsx-ctrl that is not recongnized, so I would like to
try eliminating it and see if it can correctly start. See also this thread
of mine of yesterday:
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/CR6XYIEYHT4N75UWEXMTJR2AKB3DYL6X/

Thanks,
Gianluca