What version of ovirt are you trying to install? It looks like it can't create the management network and at a quick thought, I believe 4.4 requires CentOS 8 and so the networking commands may be different hence the failure.

Try 4.3. if you are trying 4.3 already, maybe try with the ovirt node iso found on the website.

The host power config shouldn't matter too much I believe that should fail silently as none of my nodes have that properly configured anyways.